Thursday, June 30, 2011

See What Happens

Ok, so I'm not sure about this, but it's worth a shot, right?  I read somewhere the best way to get information out is via internet.  Here's my try.  I am in the process of trying to do something that I have only dreamed about until now.  Writing a book.  I've done small stories, gotten good reviews from friends as well as strangers, but I want to do something more.  I want to do something that my kids will be proud of, I also promised my Grandmother I would try to follow through with this dream.

Life's short.  You're not here very long, so you need to make a mark while you can.  I have three beautiful children who will always be the biggest and best mark I could leave on this planet, but I want more.  I want my kids to walk into a bookstore one day and see the book their mom wrote on the rack.  (Preferably not the clearance rack.)  Don't know if anyone will read this, but you never know until you try.  Any advice or a point in the right direction would be great. 

I have the book started and it is science fiction/fantasy. 

Guess I'll wait now and see what happens.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment