Thursday, October 6, 2011

Please Explain

Please Explain

Could someone please explain to me
A few things I don't know
Like why my memory's failng me
The older that I grow
Or why when I drink alcohol
I think that I can dance
When I know I have no rythm
And still I take that chance
Or why when fussing at my kids
I get there names confused
Its hard to make them mind
When I'm laughing with them too!
Or why my husband seems to think
He's the fix it man himself
Which reminds we have to fix the wall
Where he tried to hang a shelf
Or why my children ask me questions
Then argue with what I say
If you already knew they answer
Why'd you ask me anyway?
Or why my feet betray me
And let everyone see me bust my ass
Why couldn't I fall when I'm alone
Or at least trip with a little class
These are just a few questions
I thought I'd ask and see
Cause I know I'm not losing my mind
Then again maybe its just me

No comments:

Post a Comment