Friday, March 2, 2012

This Blogging Thing

So yea, this blogging thing is hard.  I want to do more, and I'm putting myself on some strict restriction until I do.  Life gets in the way sometimes though, and hear lately life has built a freaking mile deep trench between what I am doing, and what I want to do.

I've post on here before about my Papa and his fight with cancer.  Hurts to say, or write rather, that I lost my Papa in the begining of February.  It's been difficult for our family, especially my sister and my kids.  It's like there's a constant mist with us, we can see but just barely.  Tempers are short and emotions are riding the roller coaster from hell.  We're not arguing or anything of that nature, just trying to adjust to a major loss.

If I've learned anything from this, it's that we're strong.  We're strong, and we're determined.  We'll be alright, it'll just take us a while to get back to where we use to be.

As for the book, it's still there.  I have a new idea for it everyday, it just somehow never makes it from my head to the keyboard.  That will change.  I will finsish this damn book, and if it's the only one I ever write, I can live with that. 

So, this blogging thing, well I'll do better, a I'll stay with it.  For all 3 followers I have, lol, I'll do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment